1350 litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station
1350 litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station
Steel Fuel Tanks – The 1350 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank is the ‘ready to go’ diesel dispensing and storage solution from RPM Fuels & Tanks.
WHILE STOCKS LAST: SPECIAL OFFER PRICE ON THE STEEL 1350 LITRE FUEL STATIONS
DIMENSIONS, WEIGHTS AND CAPACITIES:
|Nominal Capacity||1350 Litres|
|Empty Tank Weight||250 kg|
Inner and Outer Steel Thickness: 2mm - Thicker steel available upon request
Suitable for use with: Diesel, gas oil and red diesel
Please note that all dimensions, weights and capacities quoted are approximate.
This 1350 litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station is a durable diesel storage tank that comes complete with its own integral diesel pumping equipment. It meets all the latest oil storage regulation requirements laid out by the Environment Agency and OFTEC. It also complies with the Environment Agency’s Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG02.
This Fuel Station has a fully bunded, or a "tank within a tank", design and is made from a solid steel construction. It is designed to not only safely store red or white diesel but also to dispense diesel quickly and efficiently into operators’ vehicles and machinery. All pumping and tank equipment is safely secured within a lockable tank unit.
There is a choice of diesel transfer pumps including either the highly regarded Piusi Cube 56, 240 volt diesel dispensing system or a semi rotary style hand pump or a 12v, 24v or 110 volt diesel transfer pump. Standard equipment also includes 4 metres of diesel delivery hose, a diesel delivery nozzle - automatic shut off on powered pumps - a mechanical flow meter (on electric diesel transfer pumps only) plus a tank contents gauge. There are also various equipment options available like diesel fuel filters, overfill prevention valves, high level tank alarms plus environmental spill kits in case a diesel spillage does occur. These can all be specified at the time of ordering. Plus, the 1350 Litre Fuel Station is now available to order at incredible prices starting from £1,095.00 + VAT with FREE UK mainland delivery.
All-in-all this 1350 litre steel Fuel Station is the ideal solution for diesel users looking to store and dispense diesel safely and responsibly.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
- A fully enclosed tough steel build bunded tank (minimum of 110% of inner tank).
- Secure, lockable steel cabinet door
- This metal fuel station diesel tank has a closed shackle or shrouded lock for added security
- Choice of Piusi Cube 56, 240 volt diesel dispensing system, hand pump, 12v, 24v or 110 volt dispensing systems
- Complete with a mechanical flow meter on 110 & 240 volt electric diesel transfer pumps
- 4m length, ¾’’ diameter fuel resistant delivery hose
- Fuel delivery nozzle with auto shut-off facility
- 2’’ fuel tank fill point with dust cap & chain
- Clock Type Oil Tank Contents Gauge
- 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v fuel dispensing pumps available with 4 metres hose and auto shut off nozzle.
- Sigma K2 hand operated pump with 3 metres hose & manual nozzle
- Overfill prevention valve with 450mm manway access (Please note that this option may reduce the overall capacity of the tank slightly)
- 10 micron fuel filter
- Upgrade to 3mm inner & outer steel thickness
- 20 Litre Spill Kit with Clip Close Bag
For Delivery and Pricing Information on the 1350 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station, please click on this link.
Q. Is there a difference between the types of tanks?
A. Yes, there are lots of differences between the types of oil storage tanks and these are also available in a variety of sizes.
• Single skin tanks (non bunded) are used more in residential situations rather than commercial. However, a bunded version may be required in a residential situation dependant on the results of a risk assessment, to prevent any pollution from occurring.
• A bunded tank is a tank within a tank or a tank surrounded by a protective wall. Bunded tanks are used to prevent pollution and accidental spillage, containing any leaks within the second tank. Normally used in commercial surroundings.
• Double skinned tanks are like bunded tanks, but possess two protective walls with a small gap between.
These files include useful information regarding the safe installation and operation of our products. Please download and review regularly.ppg2.pdf