9000 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station
9000 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station
Steel Fuel Tanks – The 9000 litre steel bunded fuel station diesel tank is robust and conforms to Environment Agency and Oftec oil storage regulations.
This 9000 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station is a combined diesel storage and dispensing tank that comes with its own diesel dispensing system. There is a choice of a mains powered, 240 volt diesel dispensing system or either a 12 or 24 volt battery powered pump or 110 volt diesel system for construction and building sites.
The 9000 litre model is a fully enclosed bunded fuel station, manufactured to meet all the regulatory requirements from the Environment Agency and OFTEC. It also follows the EA’s Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG2.
Other standard equipment includes a diesel flow meter (240v & 110 volt systems only), 4 metres of diesel delivery hose and an auto shut off diesel nozzle. The tank also comes with a 2’’ fuel tank fill point with valve, dust cap & chain, 2" internal vent and a hydrostatic oil tank contents gauge to monitor tank contents. All tank equipment is safely enclosed and stored within a lockable, anti-vandal cabinet which comes with a "shroud" or shackle lock for added security.
All-in-all the 9000 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station from RPM Fuels and Tanks is THE "ready to go" diesel storage and dispensing solution at a very affordable price.
TANK DIMENSIONS, WEIGHTS AND CAPACITIES:
|Length||Width||Height||Nominal Capacity||Tank Weight|
|3500mm||1840mm||2200mm||9000 Litres||2000 kg|
Inner and Outer Steel Thickness: 3mm
Designed for use with red or white diesel
Please bear in mind that all dimensions, weights and capacities quoted above are approximate.
STANDARD TANK SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
- Solid steel fully enclosed bunded tank, with a min of 110% of inner tank
- Safe and secure anti vandal steel cabinet door
- Comes with shackle lock for additional security
- Options available include the Piusi Cube 56, 240 volt diesel dispensing system, 12v, 24v or 110 volt.
- Durable mechanical flowmeter for the 110 & 240 volt electric diesel pump models
- Fuel delivery hose 4m length, ¾’’ diameter
- Fuel dispensing nozzle with automatic shut-off feature
- 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v fuel dispensing pumps - all available with 4 metre long hose and automatic shut off fuel delivery nozzle.
- 72 l/min or 100 l/min fuel pumps available (240 volt model only)
- Prevention valve to stop fuel overfill, with 450mm manway access. (We would like to point out that this option might slightly reduce the volume of the tank).
- 10 micron fuel filter to screen out dirt and dust
Q. Is there a difference between the types of tanks?
A. Yes, there are lots of differences between the types of oil storage tanks and these are also available in a variety of sizes.
• Single skin tanks (non bunded) are used more in residential situations rather than commercial. However, a bunded version may be required in a residential situation dependant on the results of a risk assessment, to prevent any pollution from occurring.
• A bunded tank is a tank within a tank or a tank surrounded by a protective wall. Bunded tanks are used to prevent pollution and accidental spillage, containing any leaks within the second tank. Normally used in commercial surroundings.
• Double skinned tanks are like bunded tanks, but possess two protective walls with a small gap between.
Why does the tank base have to measure 300mm around the perimeter of the oil tank?
The fire protection provided by the base is to help prevent the tank itself from becoming overgrown and in turn to help protect against fire spreading across the ground to the contained fuel from another source. If the tank is raised on piers, the platform supporting the tank should be sized to sufficiently support the tank. Reference should be made to the tank manufacturer’s installation instructions.
These files include useful information regarding the safe installation and operation of our products. Please download and review regularly.ppg2.pdf