500 litre Bunded UN Approved Skid Bowser
500 litre Bunded UN Approved Skid Bowser
500 Litre Bunded Skid Bowser – Made from a tough steel construction. ADR compliant with full UN certification for road use. All bowser prices include delivery.
Strong, secure and robust skid bowsers for site and road use.
The RPM Fuels & Tanks 500 Litre Bunded UN Approved Skid Fuel Bowser is strong, secure and robust and is designed to withstand heavy use both on the road and on site.
The 500 Litre Bunded UN Approved Skid Diesel Bowser is fully UN approved for the safe transportation of diesel fuel on the highway. It is manufactured using a fully bunded, or "tank within a tank" design. The bowser complies with all the very latest Environment Agency Pollution Prevention Guidelines including their PPG02 guidelines. The bowser itself is constructed with 4 fork lift eyes plus it sits on a tough steel chassis which also has fork lift pockets for ease of lifting and maneuverability.
All-in-all the 500 Litre Bunded UN Approved Skid Diesel Bowser is the ideal solution for diesel users looking to transport and store diesel fuel safely and in an environmentally sound manner.
BOWSER DIMENSIONS, WEIGHTS AND CAPACITIES:
|Length||Width||Height||Empty Weight||Full Weight|
|1318mm||1060mm||1300mm||450 Kg||885 Kg|
500 LITRE SKID BOWSER SUMMARY:
- 500 litre capacity-no ADR driver training required
- Fully bunded fuel bowser-Complies with the latest Environment Agencies Pollution Prevention Guidelines, PPG02
- ADR and UN approved skid fuel bowser-for both site use and use on the highway
- Fully lockable cabinet door-protects fuel dispensing equipment & inner tank
- A range of fuel pumping options available-hand pump, 12v, 24v 110v, 240v plus petrol and diesel engined fuel dispensing pumps.
- Lifting eyes or fork lift pockets-can be lifted full of fuel, for ease of use and manoeuvrability
- Ideal for refuelling plant & machinery in the agricultural, construction, marine groundcare and commercial industries.
- Tough, fully galvanised steel skid frame with fork lift pockets
- Automatic breather and pressure relief valve
- High flow rate hand pump-capable of dispensing up to 80 L/min of fuel
- Can store diesel, red diesel and kerosene
- Fuel filter with replaceable element & water drain off point
- Suitable for use with most types of diesel fuel including gas oil and red tractor diesel.
OPTIONAL EXTRA EQUIPMENT:
- 12 and 24 volt pumps in a range of flow rates
- 12 volt battery and carrier
- 4 stroke petrol engined pumps
- Spring rewind fuel hose reel
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital and mechanical flow meter
Q. Why does the tank base have to measure 300mm around the perimeter of the oil tank?
A. The fire protection provided by the base is to help prevent the tank itself from becoming overgrown and in turn to help protect against fire spreading across the ground to the contained fuel from another source. If the tank is raised on piers, the platform supporting the tank should be sized to sufficiently support the tank. Reference should be made to the tank manufacturer’s installation instructions.
Q. What is the life expectancy of an oil storage tank?
A. Most plastic bunded oil tanks come with a 10 year manufacturers’ warranty and when properly installed and maintained can last for many years beyond its expiration date. Fuel pumping and tank equipment usually comes with the standard manufacturers 1 year warranty. The tanks that are available at RPM Fuels and Tanks are constructed using the best base materials and the most reliable fittings to ensure you’re provided with the best possible oil storage solution.
Q. What is a bunded tank?
A. A bunded oil tank is simply a tank within a tank, with fuel being stored within the inner tank. The reason behind the design is to ensure that there is no fuel loss due to the occurrence of a spill or like for like incident. The outer tank not only provides you with a failsafe it can also avert any pollution incidents.
Bunded oil tanks are a requirement at commercial, industrial, institutional and commercial premises and at most domestic installations in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.